Are you a parent of a child diagnosed with intellectual or developmental disabilities who needs help in accessing services?

– Do you have a child diagnosed with an intellectual or developmental disability and live in the Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia area?

– Do you find yourself overwhelmed and unprepared for the transition process from school to adult services?

– Do you need help completing applications for services?

– Do you need help finding the services that best suits you or your child’s needs?

– Are you looking for help in advocating for desired services for your adult children?

– Do you need help and guidance in seeking and obtaining funding for desired services?

– Do you need help meeting deadlines and organizing documents?

– Are you a provider who needs help with quality assurance concerns?

Please contact Disabilities Consulting Services to find out how we can help you.